Birth mothers are often forgotten on Mother's Day. Let's change that.
Send a card!
- Get a Mother's Day card and write something sweet inside!
- Send the Mother's Day card to this address:
From Anotha Motha
P.O. Box 504
Carmel, IN 46082
Please keep these things in mind as you write inside your card:
- Use the correct adoption language. Please refrain from saying "give up for adoption" or "put up for adoption" - we say "place for adoption." To find out why we do this, click here.
- Be loving! Mother's Day can be a very hard day for these mamas. We want them to know that they matter and that their motherhood is valid.
- Include an extra stamp inside your envelope. Please do this so we can redirect your card to the birth mother!!
- All cards must be received no later than May 6, 2018.
- Show off your card on social media! Tag @fromanothamotha on Facebook and Instagram, and hashtag #FromAnothaMothasDay so we can find you!
- Want to send more than just one card? Go for it, we love ya!
Receive a card!
BIRTH MOMS!! Just fill out this form with your name and mailing address, and we will be sure to send you a card on Mother's Day! Feel the love!